Thursday, October 20, 2011

Galloping TO Space memoir

Galloping to Space



This is not my autobiography, .it is a memoir of my life, and my direct descendants, and their is a family history in it in chapter 12. With regard to the Blog site, and this way Sharon and I derived at the outcome of my book.



I sent my story to the local news paper, so I could get some publicity, for my book, as I would like to sell it, but I am in the unfortunate positions where they do not let you proof read there work. So to clarify any misunderstanding the book is about me, and my life only.



If you want ancestry go on there site, but the way  Sharon and I wrote this blog was intended to compile information, and save you having to do all the hard work, and  to save you looking through everything, and we have done our best to do that for you,and or Blog