Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NEW INFO

In the process of dowloading 30 generations from familysearch.org, I have come across some interesting names. However, there is still a lot to verify and duplications to correct.  Once it is finished, I should have as accurate a family tree as possible within Rootsmagic. There are duplicates and errors on both familysearch and ancestry.com, but hey - we are all fallible.  One or two of those mistakes are mine.  New information is coming in all the time as indexers offer their time and resources to make original documents available to us.  It is a very rewarding thing to do.  Ancestry.com has a world indexing project, as does familysearch.org. I have volunteered for both.
Getting back to our family tree, I thought you might like to see one of the pages about the woman I found who was a princess of the Picts...(still to be verified as being in our tree).  It is on my StumbleUpon site, along with other geneology treasures:
     Sharon's geneology sites

No comments: