Saturday, December 24, 2011

Has it been almost a month since I last posted?  Genealogy work has been crazy!!!  Hardly have time to read my magazines:  Internet Genealogy, Family Chronicle, and Family Tree.  Doing my own family history, both adoptive and birth families, and working to help others.  Plus, http://www.familysearch.org/ has put up so many more records in the last month, it is keeping those of us working in Historical Records very busy. 
Articles in Internet Genealogy have been put on the back burner until Feb/March issue, so the editor says, but meantime Stewart's book, Galloping to Space is doing well in Great Britain and online at places such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  I'm sorry I don't have any more exciting news for you.  I've met a lot of new family and gotten in touch with others via phone or internet.  Also was able to find more ancestors for my adoptive family and made them very happy to know their roots, as I am finding out mine.  Theirs are English and mine are Irish and Scottish. 

As Christmas is a time for family, I wish all of you to be in touch with your families, past and present, and happy hunting in the new year.

No comments: